Each piece of our jewelry is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling. Please follow our recommended care routine to extend the life of the jewelry so it can celebrate numerous milestone occasions.
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewelry
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewelry, remove your jewelry when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
How to Store Your Jewelry
- We highly recommend that you store your jewelry in the original WANG MENG packaging provided or another suitably jewelry box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewelry separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
Cleaning Precious Metals
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Since many natural gemstones can be quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- Clean your gemstones with a clean, soft cloth after wearing.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.
All of our clothing are tailor made. Please follow the instruction of the clothing care under product details of each individual design.